Exciting News!

I am so excited because it finally seems like opportunities are appearing for me here in Austin as a photographer. Obviously with my previous post in the magazine being one of them. I was also asked to donate a photo shoot in an Auction for the Catholic Schools Yearly Auction that they hold here in Austin. This is a huge way for me to get out to parents because they will see the items before auction, go to my site and check it all out and then be able to bid on the shoot. I am thrilled! And then I was told that my name was given for a possible career day volunteer in the middle school to talk about what I do. I cannot wait! I really hope that the business here picks up in the spring and summer. And then last I have been asked to do my second wedding. Weddings are sparse here as is and hard to book if you are new to them so any chance I can get to do it I will jump! This one should be exciting because they are looking for a really modern edgy urban look so it will be a bit different than my last one. So here is to hoping for more business here in Minnesota!!

0 Kudos:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP