Student Life Magazine

I am so excited to be branching out into other areas of photography. I was asked to photograph a classroom at the local high school here in Austin for the Student Life Magazine. It is a small magazine that is delivered to tons of local business and of course students of all ages around here. In return I received a full page add in the paper. This is exactly what I needed...I seemed to be struggling getting my name out here in this small town with out breaking my bank, especially to seniors. I hope this does the trick! Here are the photos for the magazine and then the page ad I created for paper. Let me know if you like it!

Here is the ad I created! (everything had to be really light because it is on newspaper material)

This is a scenic photo of the actual Austin High school This is the class being recognized in the paper. They are the High school Newspaper Class (Sentinel is what the paper is called)
My favorite shot of the shoot was definitely this one.
A picture of the one of the schools hallways for the paper.
And the teacher of the newspaper class who is also being recognized in the magazine.

3 Kudos:

Annie Anderson 21.2.09  

Hi Ashley -

Your favorite pic will be the cover and the one in the class room I will be using in the magazine. And of course, the one from the hallway is awsome...I am thinking of something special with that one!

Thanks again for all your help with this!! YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!

Ann

The Miller Family 26.2.09  

It's your cousin again. I know I already posted on your other blog but I just spent an hour looking at your amazing photography! You are super talented. Please let me know next time you are in Utah. I will make time to have some pictures done for sure!
Amy

Emily 4.3.09  

You are too cool for school. Seriously kick butt work.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP